Friday, September 21

The one who has flour at home, does not need massage

Who said that eating is a good way to overcome problems have not tried to knead a bread dough yet.
Let the gooey mixing for the children, and get to business! Pounding, pushing, and pulling the bloody thoughts that are bothering without mercy*!  Then bake it. By the time it’s done, it may not be the prettiest bread you have ever seen nor tasted, however you will feel yourself so much lighter while digesting all the troubles.

And then, there I was enjoying my stress-out bread with homemade jam (yes, I had to tell you about it too), the phone ringed. It turns out I got a job, and I am already packing my stuff for moving again.

New horizons are waiting for me, folks! I could not be happier!
Why do I need a massage when I have flour at home?

Cheerio!


*PLEASE, do not let the dough dry out!

#She could also hear# Cat Power – Living Proof

0 comments:

Post a Comment